1. The central lock adopts aviation LV, which is light in weight and easy to carry.
2. Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
3. – very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
4. – H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
5. – more expansive contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
3. Easy to use for efficient handling:
– SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
– visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
– nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
– carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
– shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
4. technical notice activities involving this equipment are inherently dangerous. You are responsible for your actions and decisions.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “firstname.lastname@example.org”.